I always tell my team that since we aren’t managing money or routing ambulances that mistakes are okay. Nobody died and we didn’t accidentally drain someone’s bank account.
I do however expect more from big companies who are managing money.
This support email killed me:
1. Select the add account button under payout settings.
2. This time, I am advising you to register just a “DUMMY BANK ACCOUNT”, meaning, you may input random numbers in the specified fields.
3. Once you have done that, then the next thing that you can do is to set it as your primary bank.
4. Setting it as your primary bank will give you the option to delete your “REAL BANK ACCOUNT” that you’ve registered before.
5. Once you have deleted it, this is the time for you to re-register your real bank account that includes the IBAN and BIC number.
U must be kidding me?